– Overview of communication
– The purpose and process of communication
– Written communication failure
– Communication methods for the workplace
– Understanding your audience
– Communication success and failure factors
– Professional writing
– Understanding the writing process
– The first draft
– Grammar guidelines
– Rules of grammar and rules of punctuation
– Well-constructed arguments (persuasive writing)
– Editing and proofreading
At Digital Regenesys, we give you an unlimited 1 year of content access from the start date of your course. The course shall be updated with new and exciting content time to time for you to expand your knowledge further more.
In the facilitator-led course, the instructor will take live sessions through the video to teach you. In self-paced, we will give you pre-recorded sessions, wherein you can learn as per your own comfort, and it also comes with a discussion forum, where you can discuss your doubts and Q&As with the instructor and other students as well.
The courses have been extensively designed, researched, and innovated by the group of our expert team of recognized Ph.D. Doctorates. Once the course is curated by them, the courses are then delivered by the Industry Experts of the particular field.