The Project Management programme is ideal for those who wish to learn how to manage projects successfully in the private, public, or non-profit sectors. The programme covers the entire project management cycle, including feasibility, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation. The course explores key project management techniques and tools such as problem analysis, cost-benefit analysis, stakeholder analysis, decision making trees, work-breakdown structures, Gantt and PERT charts. Critical success factors of project management are covered, including quality, time, money, risk management, negotiation and conflict management, managing high performing teams, stakeholder management, procurement management, and project report writing.
This programme will benefit working professionals, entrepreneurs, consultants, unemployed graduates, and individuals who are interested in building or enhancing their career in project management across any of the following industries: financial services, IT, engineering, manufacturing, government, health, education, construction, agriculture, transport, media and entertainment, retail, energy, safety and security.
Duration: 16 hours of online self-paced learning.
- Project management terminology, concepts and definitions
- Problem analysis and project feasibility
- Project charter
- Stakeholder analysis, cost-benefit analysis, and decision-making trees
- Project planning, work breakdown structures, Gantt and PERT charts
- Project monitoring and risk management
- Quality management and time management
- Project finance management
- Procurement management
- Negotiation and conflict management
- Managing high performing teams
- Project evaluation
- Introduction to PMBOK
- Project report writing
- Success and failure factors