This programme develops Machine Learning skills for solving real-life problems in the new digital world. Machine Learning combines computer science and statistics to analyse raw real-time data, identify trends, and make predictions. The participants will explore key techniques and tools to build Machine Learning solutions for businesses.
This programme is for leaders and managers who need to deepen their understanding of Machine Learning and support digital transformation in order to create the organisation’s strategic competitive advantage. This programme does not require technical Machine Learning skills.
Duration: 8 weeks.
Mode: Course are facilitated by our expert faculty via our video conferencing platform.
- An introduction to terminology, definitions, and concepts of Machine Learning
- The evolution and future of Machine Learning
- Introduction to relevant Machine Learning techniques, decision trees, algorithms, datasets, and statistical techniques
- Overview of principles, techniques and business applications of Machine Learning
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Classification, regression, and clustering
- Performance evaluation of Supervised and Unsupervised Learning algorithms
- Deep Learning for business
- Best practices in Machine Learning
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Data Science and Blockchain
- Machine Learning challenges and the future
What will you learn
- Basic Machine Learning concepts
- Python Fundamentals for Machine Learning Architecture
- Supervised & Unsupervised Learning concepts
- Support Vector Machine concepts
- Simple Machine Learning applications
Week 1 – Introduction to data science, basic concepts, Mathematical and statistical analysis techniques
Week 2 – Statistical Analysis, Machine learning algorithms, Programming and data visualization
Week 3 – Introduction to ML Models and Implementation
Week 4 – Capstone project