The Digital Marketing programme introduces key principles of marketing, advertising, and sales in the digital environment. Digital Marketing techniques on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and other emerging social media platforms will also be discussed. The programme explores search engine optimisation, web analytics, mobile marketing, email marketing, and digital marketing campaign management. The development of a Digital Marketing strategy, plan and critical success factors are also explored.
This programme is designed for leaders and managers who need to deepen their understanding of Digital Marketing, and support the successful execution of a Digital Marketing strategy in order to enhance an organisation’s strategic competitive advantage. This programme does not require technical Digital Marketing skills.
Duration: 16 hours of online facilitator-led learning delivered over a period of 4 weeks.
Mode: Course are facilitated by our expert faculty via our video conferencing platform.
- An introduction to Digital Marketing terminology, definitions, and concepts
- The evolution of Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Advertising via Instagram, Twitter and other emerging social media platforms
- Digital Marketing campaign management, Search Engine Optimisation, and web analytics
- Mobile Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Developing Digital Marketing strategy to gain strategic competitive advantage
- Digital Marketing critical success factors
What will you learn
- Fundamental concepts of digital
- Digital marketing techniques – SEO, SEM
- Digital marketing tools – social media channels: Facebook, LinkedIn
- Data analytics tools – Google, SendGrid, Moosend
- Essential skills required for digital marketing
- 8 Learning scenarios based on effective digital marketing practices
Session 1 – Introduction to digital marketing; types of digital marketing and media of marketing communications
Session 2 – Fundamentals of search engine optimization
Session 3 – Social-media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn) and content marketing
Session 4 – E-mail marketing, mobile marketing, data analytics tools and key digital marketing skill-sets
Master of Engineering – University of Mumbai,
Bachelor of Engineering – University of Mumbai,
Computer Engineering Diploma – Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Technology