This programme explores the key Design Thinking concepts, techniques, tools, and processes. The programme delegates will learn how to solve problems and use design thinking tools to drive innovation within their organisations. Critical success and failure factors are explored.
This programme will benefit working professionals, entrepreneurs, consultants, unemployed graduates, and individuals who are interested in building or enhancing their career in management across any of the following industries: financial services, IT, engineering, manufacturing, government, health, education, construction, agriculture, transport, media
and entertainment, retail, energy, safety and security.
Duration: 16 hours of online self-paced learning.
- What is design thinking and why do we need it?
- Design thinking terminology and concepts
- Design thinking principles
- Design thinking process and steps – empathising, defining, ideating, prototyping, testing, and implementing
- Tools and techniques in applying design thinking: empathy map, fishbone, stakeholder analysis, customer journey map, brainstorming, mind map, sketch storm, scamper
- Success and failure factors