Introduction to Data Science
This programme provides participants with the knowledge, skills and experience associated with Data Science. The participants will explore a range of tools, algorithms, Machine Learning and statistical techniques, with the aim of discovering hidden insights and patterns from raw data in order to inform scientific business decision making. The programme covers key areas of Data Science, like Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
This programme is designed for leaders and managers who need to deepen their understanding of Data Science, and support Digital Transformation in order to create the organisation’s strategic competitive advantage. This programme does not require technical Data Science skills.
Duration: 16 hours of online self-paced learning.
- Introduction to Data Science terminology, definitions, and concepts
- The evolution of Data Science
- Introduction to relevant mathematical and statistical analysis techniques, algorithms, programming, visualisation and cloud concepts
- Introduction to data structures, cleaning, accessing, filtering, analysing, using, communicating and, managing data utilising cutting-edge software
- Introduction to Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, and Blockchain
- Modern application of Data Science
- Digital Transformation strategy
- Critical success factors in the management of Data Science projects