Introduction to Cybersecurity
This programme provides participants with the knowledge, skills, and experience of Cybersecurity management. The participants will gain an understanding of Cybersecurity and network threats, vulnerabilities, data security, risk management, development of a Cybersecurity plan, an emergency management procedure, and disaster recovery. The programme will explore several of the most popular and recent global cybercrimes committed, their impact and lessons learned.
This programme is for leaders and managers who need to deepen their understanding of Cybersecurity in order to protect the company’s assets. This programme does not require technical Cybersecurity skills.
Duration: 16 hours of online self-paced learning.
- Introduction to cyber security, Evolution, fundamentals of networking, OSI layers, Addressing, networking devices, basic terminologies, troubleshooting
- Types of cyber-attacks – password, malware, Sniffing, Phishing, Man in the middle attack, DOS, SQL injection, Cross-site scripting, Port scanning
- Cryptography – Introduction, Cryptography algorithms, Hashing, Digital Signatures
- Security Measures: Firewalls, IDS, IPS, honeypots, DMZ
- Cyber laws, cybercrime and
- Practical tools- Wireshark, Nmap, iptables