Digital literacy is the foundation upon which Coding skills are built. This programme develops Coding skills for solving real-life problems in the new digital world. The programme explores core programming skills and then develops proficiency in popular future-oriented Coding languages, paving the way to a career in software engineering.
This programme is for leaders and managers who need to deepen their understanding of Coding, and support digital transformation in order to create their organisation’s strategic competitive advantage. This programme does not require technical Coding skills.
Duration: 8 weeks.
Mode: Course are facilitated by our expert faculty via our video conferencing platform.
- Introduction to Coding terminology, definitions, and concepts
- The evolution of Coding
- Introduction to problem solving, analytic logic, and information theory
- How computers work: introduction to computer science, algorithms, and the internet
- Introduction to the fundamentals of software engineering, Coding and some of the fastest growing Coding language
- Introduction to Data Science, data structures, accessing, filtering, comparing, managing data, and utilising popular software
- Coding a website using cutting-edge technologies and Coding languages
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Machine Learning, and Blockchain
- Critical success factors of Coding
What will you learn
- Objects Oriented Programming concepts
- Fundamental concepts of programming in python
- 5+ projects on Industrial applications of Python
- Glimpse of programming languages Julia and R
- Libraries used for data science
Week 1 – Introduction to Python fundamentals, basic concepts of programming structures, Data Structures in python
Week 2 – OOPS in programming constructs, Exception Handling, Python functions and files
Week 3 – Applications of data processing using python, Case study and critical success factors in the python projects
Week 4 – Julia and R programming