The Digital Marketing programme introduces key principles of marketing, advertising and sales in the digital environment. Digital Marketing techniques on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and other emerging social media platforms will also be discussed. The programme explores search engine optimisation, web analytics, mobile marketing, email marketing and digital marketing campaign management. The development of a Digital Marketing strategy, plan and critical success factors are also explored.
This programme is designed for leaders and managers who need to deepen their understanding of Digital Marketing, and support the successful execution of a Digital Marketing strategy in order to enhance an organisation’s strategic competitive advantage. This programme does not require technical Digital Marketing skills.
Duration: 1 hour
- An introduction to Digital Marketing terminology, definitions, and concepts
- The evolution of Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Advertising via Instagram, Twitter and other emerging social media platforms
- Digital Marketing campaign management, Search Engine Optimisation, and web analytics
- Mobile Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Developing Digital Marketing strategy to gain strategic competitive advantage
- Digital Marketing critical success factors
Dr Suman Mathur
PhD in Management (IT)
- Before joining Regenesys, she held a position as full-time core and visiting faculty for Master of Management Studies & Bachelor of Business Management programs affiliated to University of Mumbai.
- She worked closely with management at various academic functional levels viz. examination, accreditation & affiliation, study schedule planning & execution.
- She has published research articles in the field of information technology and general management.
- She has developed learning modules for beginners to build an understanding of the various topics in IT and management.