This programme provides participants with the knowledge, skills, and experience of Cybersecurity management. The participants will gain an understanding of Cybersecurity and network threats, vulnerabilities, data security, risk management, development of a Cybersecurity plan, an emergency management procedure, and disaster recovery. The programme will explore several of the most popular and recent global cybercrimes committed, their impact and lessons learned.
This programme is for leaders and managers who need to deepen their understanding of Cybersecurity in order to protect the company’s assets. This programme does not require technical Cybersecurity skills.
Duration: 1 hour
- An introduction to terminology, definitions, and concepts of Cybersecurity – firewalls, advanced hackers, malware, viruses, trackers, phishing, trojans, zero-days, exploit kits, and identity theft
- The evolution and future of Cybersecurity
- Review of the most popular and recent global cybercrimes committed
- Cybersecurity and network threats, vulnerabilities, hacker techniques, tracking down hackers and forensics of Cybersecurity
- Data security
- Development of a Cybersecurity plan, risk management, emergency procedure, and disaster recovery
- Security, privacy and patching for the most popular operating systems such as Windows, MacOS and Linux
- Cyberlaw, ethics, government spying, and mass surveillance
- Industry best practices to achieve a robust Cybersecurity outcome
- Key success and failure factors in Cybersecurity
Dr Anadhi Giri
Masters in Computer Applications (MCA), PhD in Computer Science– VELS University, India
- 18 years of teaching experience.
- Her experience includes both India and abroad.
- The prominent list of colleges she taught is Vellore Institute of Technology in India, Herriot Watt University’s offshore campus in Kuwait, American University’s offshore campus in UAE and Australian University’s offshore campus in Singapore.