This programme provides participants with the knowledge, skills, and experience of Blockchain technology. The participants will explore the integration of Blockchain technology within their company and develop their own Blockchain solution. The programme introduces and evaluates the most popular Blockchain platforms such as Ethereum, IBM, Stellar, Hyperledger, and Microsoft Azure. The participants will explore a range of popular tools to build a Blockchain solution.
This programme is designed for leaders and managers who need to deepen their understanding of Blockchain, and support Digital Transformation in order to create the organisation’s strategic competitive advantage. This programme does not require technical Blockchain skills.
Duration: 1 hour
- Introduction to Blockchain terminology, definitions, concepts and the philosophy of decentralisation
- The evolution of Blockchain applications, innovation, and disruption across various industries
- Blockchain technology foundational structures, design, building blocks, cryptography, nodes and transactions
- Blockchain components – decentralised apps and smart contracts, network types, consensus mechanisms, and data storage
- Introduction to Bitcoin, Ethereum, IBM, Stellar, Fabric, and Microsoft Azure, and comparative evaluation
- Using cutting-edge blockchain tools to build Blockchain applications
- Blockchain and law, regulatory risks and legal challenges
- The future of Blockchain technology
- A critical assessment of success and failure factors in the management of Blockchain initiatives