Advanced Machine Learning
This programme develops Machine Learning skills for solving real-life problems in the new digital world. Machine Learning combines computer science and statistics to analyse raw real-time data, identify trends, and make predictions. The participants will explore key techniques and tools to build Machine Learning solutions for businesses.
This programme is for professionals involved in Machine Learning projects and initiatives. The programme is also well suited for the youth, students, and graduates who wish to pursue a professional career in Machine Learning.
Duration: 60 hours of online self-paced learning.
- An introduction to terminology, definitions, and concepts of Machine Learning
- The evolution and future of Machine Learning
- Introduction to relevant Machine Learning techniques, decision trees, algorithms, datasets, and statistical techniques
- Overview of principles, techniques and business applications of Machine Learning
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Classification, regression, and clustering
- Performance evaluation of Supervised and Unsupervised Learning algorithms
- Deep Learning for business
- Best practices in Machine Learning
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Data Science and Blockchain
- Machine Learning challenges and the future