Advanced Digital Marketing
The Digital Marketing programme introduces key principles of marketing, advertising and sales in the digital environment. Digital Marketing techniques on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and other emerging social media platforms will also be discussed. The programme explores search engine optimisation, web analytics, mobile marketing, email marketing and digital marketing campaign management. The development of a Digital Marketing strategy, plan and critical success factors are also explored.
This programme is designed for Digital Marketing professionals involved in developing and implementing Digital Marketing strategies, campaigns and initiatives. The programme is also well suited for the youth, students and graduates who wish to pursue professional careers in Digital Marketing.
Duration: 60 hours of online self-paced learning.
- An introduction to Digital Marketing terminology, definitions, and concepts
- The evolution of Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Advertising via Instagram, Twitter and other emerging social media platforms
- Digital Marketing campaign management, Search Engine Optimisation, and web analytics
- Mobile Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Developing Digital Marketing strategy to gain strategic competitive advantage
- Digital Marketing critical success factors