Advanced Artificial Intelligence
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) programme explores the development of computer systems which are capable of performing tasks that normally require human intelligence.
This programme is designed for AI professionals involved in developing and implementing AI projects and initiatives. The programme is also well suited for the youth, students, and graduates who wish to pursue a professional career in Artificial Intelligence.
Duration: 60 hours of online self-paced learning.
- The evolution and future of Artificial Intelligence
- An introduction to terminology, definitions and concepts of AI and related disciplines such as Machine Learning, Robotics, Data Science, Blockchain, and the Internet of Things
- Overview of principles, techniques and business applications of Artificial Intelligence
- An introduction to problem solving, logic, search algorithms, data structures, neural networks, and programming in AI language tools
- Integration of AI into your organisation to promote innovation, automation, efficiency, and improved customer experience, in order gain strategic competitive advantage
- Digital transformation strategy
- Developing an AI strategy to ensure a sustainable company of the future
- Developing an AI action plan, KPIs and resources needed
- Critical success factors to successfully manage AI initiatives