This programme will develop the strategic know-how and deep business acumen required to be a high-performance senior leader. Strategic insights will be grounded in deep self-awareness and self-regulation.
Who is it for?
The Senior Leadership Development Programme Is aimed at senior leaders who lead a function or business unit and middle managers transitioning from leading teams to leading a business unit.
Certificates are awarded on the following basis:
- Full Course – Certificate of completion: Cumulative average of above 50% on individual and group assignments.
- Modules completed – Electronic Badge of completion
- By applying insights in real-time you will quickly build your confidence as a leader. This exciting programme will have you work on unique and challenging projects which aim to impact the self, home and community. The benefit is not just in the real difference you will make in the workplace, but in your home and community too.
You will cover
The course is broken down into learning pods: Leading self, leading team, leading organisation and leading world. Each learning pod is supported by a coaching pod where your learning coach will guide you through application of your learning to your workplace.
These learning pods are broken up into 2-hour virtual classroom sessions. All virtual sessions are facilitator led (faculty) and the entire course is embedded and supported by a learning coach.
The following learning pod conversations will be covered during the programme:
- Futureproofing self for impact
- 6 levels of intelligence
- Conscious and ethical leadership
- Purposeful leadership
- Diversity, inclusion and belonging
- Leading teams through crisis and disruption
- Profit with purpose
- Innovation from the heart and the head
- Project management
- Re-purposing the value chain
- Strategy for the “next normal”
- Developing a digital mindset for the 4IR and 5IR
- Economics for strategic decision making
- Customer experience design
- A tertiary qualification is recommended but is not required.
- English language competence at NQF level 4 or equivalent.
- Foundational knowledge of management and business.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a middle to senior management role.
- Sound knowledge and acumen in business Finance is recommended
- Career progression on senior management level and own business.
Participants will engage with the course through recorded classes and supporting content online
What you will get
- 112 hours of virtual classroom
- Top faculty-led learning sessions
- Learn coach to assist with your learning journey and Business Driven Action Learning project
- Networking and learning from others on the course across various industries
$ 2650 including VAT Duration
112 hours of virtual classroom learning over 5 months.
The 112 hours are divided up over 2-hour virtual classroom sessions on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.