You will, in your MBA projects, apply systematic rational analysis and other interdisciplinary processes designed for effective management, contextualising them for your organisation so that you are able to deal with real-life management and leadership challenges.
You will complete 10 compulsory modules that are prerequisites for business success, two electives that allow you to refine your knowledge in particular areas of interest, and complete a research project that contributes to the body of knowledge on leadership and or management.
Who is it for?
Are you ready to step up and strategically lead your organisation into the future? This degree will equip you with specialised-generalist knowledge that enables you to function effectively in various organisational contexts, fast-tracking your career through strategic and innovative leadership.
- A relevant honours degree, postgraduate diploma or a cognate (professional) bachelor’s degree at NQF Level 8 from an accredited institution
225 credits at NQF Level 9
- Critique current organisational development and change interventions, and formulate and implement an effective organisational development strategy
- Critically analyse and interpret financial statements and apply sound financial management and corporate governance
- Demonstrate an understanding of the research process and its application to resolving business problems
- Integrate organisational processes, systems, structure and culture in strategic human resource management
- Critically examine how corporate governance and business ethics are integrated into business strategy
- Business Research
- Emotional and Spiritual Intelligence
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Management
Electives: choice two
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Management
- Strategic Project Management
- Strategic IT Management
- Organisational Development and Change
- Sales Management
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Strategic Performance Management
- Digital Marketing
- Trading and Investment