The programme will ensure that you build new knowledge and apply your insights immediately, so that at the end of the course you have confidence to hold your own space and guide your team.
Who is it for?
Middle management, specialist, business owners and current team leaders and those transitioning from leading individuals to leading teams. This programme will also assist a manager who needs a broad business understanding, with a lesser focus on strategy.
- By applying insights in real-time you will quickly build your confidence as a leader. This exciting programme will have you work on unique and challenging projects which aim to impact the self, home and community. The benefit is not just in the real difference you will make in the workplace, but in your home and community too.
You will cover
By applying insights in real-time, you will quickly navigate the demands of the middle leader. This exciting programme will have you work on unique and challenging projects which aim to impact the self, home and community; so, the benefit is not just in the real difference you will make in the workplace but in your home and community too
- No formal tertiary qualifications are required.
- 1 – 2 years of management experience
- English language competence at NQF level 4 or equivalent.
- Access to data and internet
- Career progression on management level and own business.
Participants will engage with the course through recorded classes and supporting content online
What you will get
- 80 hours of virtual classroom
- Top faculty led learning sessions
- Learn coach to assist with your learning journey and Business Driven Action Learning project
- Networking and learning from others on the course across various industries
$ 1750 including VAT
80 hours of virtual classroom learning over 5 months.
The 80 hours are divided up over 2-hour virtual classroom sessions on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.