This course introduces you to the key principles behind marketing, advertising and sales in a digital environment to help your business thrive.
You will learn the techniques needed to make the best of Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media platforms. You will also explore search engine optimisation, web analytics – which you must understand to be able to maximise your web presence and spending – and campaign management.
This programme does not require technical skills.
Who is it for?
Nontechnical managers, leaders and business decision-makers.
Certificates are awarded on the following basis:
- Certificate of completion: Cumulative average of 80% in online tests
- Certificate of participation: Cumulative average of 50%-79% for online tests
- Certificate of attendance: Cumulative average of less than 50% for online tests
You should emerge from this course:
- Familiar with digital marketing terms and concepts;
- Knowing how digital marketing has evolved;
- Understand how digital marketing works on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and YouTube;
- Knowing how to harness Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms for advertising;
- Familiar with search engine marketing campaign types and ads;
- Familiar with relevant automation processes;
- Aware of the critical success factors in digital marketing, including web analytics and key performance indicators;
And able to:
- Develop a digital marketing strategy for competitive advantage;
- Manage a digital marketing campaign that incorporates:
- Mobile marketing;
- E-mail marketing; and
- Optimise your website for search.
You will cover
Social media marketing, search engine optimisation, search engine marketing, e-mail marketing, web analytics.
- Digital marketing consultant, digital marketing manager, digital marketing associate, digital marketing executive, senior digital marketer, SEO consultant, social media consultant, paid media manager.
Participants will engage with the course through recorded classes and supporting content online
What you will get
- 16 hours of on-demand video
- Study notes accompanying the video recordings
- Practical tasks and digital assessments
- Online access any time for the duration of the course