Blockchain technology is changing the face of business. Is your organisation ready to adopt it?
In this course we will explore the integration of blockchain technology with organisational processes. We’ll examine popular blockchain platforms – including Ethereum, Stellar, Hyperledger, and Microsoft Azure – and delve into a range of popular tools to build blockchain solutions for competitive advantage.
Who is it for?
Leaders and managers from all sectors who need to deepen their understanding of blockchain to support the digital transformation that will help their organisations build strategic competitive advantage.
Certificates are awarded on the following basis:
- Certificate of completion: Cumulative average of 80% in online tests
- Certificate of participation: Cumulative average of 50%-79% for online tests
- Certificate of attendance: Cumulative average of less than 50% for online tests
You will be familiar with:
- Basics of blockchain technology;
- How different types of blockchain work;
- Smart contracts;
- The concept of decentralised applications;
And able to:
- Evaluate the need for, and application of, blockchain technology in your organisation;
- Apply critical thinking to solve complex problems related to blockchain; and
- Analyse and design use cases for blockchain technology.
You will cover
The evolution of blockchain, and how it is revolutionising services; the concept of decentralised ledger technology; the basics of block structure, cryptography, hashing nodes, networks and chains; different types of blockchain – public, consortium, private, and use cases for each; consensus algorithm processes; mining; self-executing smart contracts; an introduction to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric; and future prospects for the technology.
- This course will expand your skills as a management consultant, CEO, or CIO.
Participants will engage with the course through recorded classes and supporting content online
What you will get
- 16 hours of on-demand video
- Eight study guides accompanying the video recordings
- Practical tasks and digital assessments
- Online access any time for the duration of the course