The programme will ensure that you build new knowledge and apply your insights immediately, so that at the end of the course you have confidence to hold your own space and guide your team.
Who is it for?
New leaders, aspiring leaders and technical specialists transitioning from leading self to leading a team.
- By applying insights in real-time you will quickly build your confidence as a leader. This exciting programme will have you work on unique and challenging projects which aim to impact the self, home and community. The benefit is not just in the real difference you will make in the workplace, but in your home and community too.
You will cover
The course is broken down into learning pods: Leading self, leading team, leading organisation and leading world. Each learning pod is supported by a coaching pod where your learning coach will guide you through application of learning to your workplace.
These learning pods are broken up into 2-hour virtual classroom sessions. All virtual sessions are facilitator-led (faculty) and the entire course is embedded and supported by a learning coach.
The following learning pod conversations will be covered during the programme:
- Conscious leadership
- Leading with emotional intelligence
- Crucial conversations
- Developing empathy and trust
- Building effective teams
- Conducting impactful coaching and performance
- Foundations in finance and operations management
- The future world of work
- Developing future-fit skills
- No formal tertiary qualifications are required.
- 1 – 2 years of management experience at entry level junior management.
- English language competence at NQF level 4 or equivalent.
- Access to data and internet
- Progression on management level
Participants will engage with the course through recorded classes and supporting content online
What you will get
- 55 hours of virtual classroom
- Top faculty-led learning sessions
- Learn coach to assist with your learning journey and Business Driven Action Learning project
- Networking and learning from others on the course across various industries
$925 including VAT Duration
55 Hours of virtual classroom learning over 5 months.
The 55 hours are divided up over 2-hour virtual classroom sessions on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Modular options will fall within full programme schedule.