This course has been designed to help you learn complex theory, algorithms and coding libraries in a simple way.
We will walk you step-by-step into the world of machine learning. With every tutorial you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet lucrative subfield of artificial intelligence.
Who is it for?
Aspiring data scientists; data analysts; and enterprise architects, delivery leaders and technology officers who want to take their organisations to the next level
Certificates are awarded on the following basis:
- Certificate of completion: Cumulative average of 80% in online tests
- Certificate of participation: Cumulative average of 50%-79% for online tests
- Certificate of attendance: Cumulative average of less than 50% for online tests
You should emerge from this course understanding:
- Logistic regression;
- Linear regression;
- Random forest and decision trees;
- Neural networks;
- Support vector machines;
And able to :
- Use Python for data science and machine learning;
- Use Spark for big data analysis; and
- Implement machine learning algorithms.
You will cover
Python for machine learning; Python library for machine learning; data preprocessing in machine learning; supervised machine learning (categorisation) and unsupervised machine learning (clustering); deep learning; and tools for machine learning.
- Some coding or scripting experience; high school-level maths.
- Data scientist, business data analyst, digital business transformation officer.
The masterclass will introduce you to the fundamentals of machine learning and the key concepts you need to understand in your role as a decision-maker. It will also expose you to current developments and future prospects of the discipline.
Participants will engage with the course through recorded classes and supporting content online
What you will get
- 60 hours of on-demand video
- Study notes accompanying the video recordings
- Practical tasks and digital assessments
- Online access any time for the duration of the course