With global e-commerce sales expected to reach $4.5-trillion in 2021, competition in the digital marketing space has heated up dramatically.
Digital marketing permits targeted, relatively inexpensive campaigns and can help you boost conversion, provided you know what you are doing. To ensure your digital efforts elbow out the competition and make your spending worthwhile, you must understand how, when, why, where and for whom digital marketing works, and how to fine-tune your campaigns.
In this course you will learn how to set key performance indicators, assess your analytics, optimise your ads and your website, and more.
Who is it for?
Students and marketing professionals
Certificates are awarded on the following basis:
- Certificate of completion: Cumulative average of 80% in online tests
- Certificate of participation: Cumulative average of 50%-79% for online tests
- Certificate of attendance: Cumulative average of less than 50% for online tests
You should emerge from this course understanding:
- Web analytics and key performance indicators;
- Social media campaigns, advertising formats, audiences and social media marketing tools;
- Search engine optimisation techniques;
And able to :
- Optimise your ads and website for search;
- Conduct search engine marketing campaigns;
- Use mobile platforms for marketing; and
- Use bulk email and automation.
You will cover
Social media marketing, search engine optimisation, search engine marketing, e-mail marketing, web analytics.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools and with internet browsing.
- Digital marketing associate, consultant, manager, and executive; senior digital marketer; SEO consultant; social media consultant; paid media manager.