This course covers data science and machine learning in Python, as well as Django-based web programming.
Designed to industry standards, it will walk you through real-world examples and help you become more comfortable with application programming.
You will learn how to implement advanced Python-based applications and cover software engineering concepts such as testing and refactoring, as well as honing your version control.
Who is it for?
Professionals and students who wish to build a bright career by working on advanced Python projects using data science and machine learning.
Certificates are awarded on the following basis:
- Certificate of completion: Cumulative average of 80% in online tests
- Certificate of participation: Cumulative average of 50%-79% for online tests
- Certificate of attendance: Cumulative average of less than 50% for online tests
- Basic Python programming;
- Object-oriented programming;
- Data science with Python;
- Machine learning with Python;
- Django web frameworks;
And able to:
- Write applications in Python.
You will cover
Data types, control flow, functions, data structuring, exception handling, and object-oriented programming in Python; defining and using modules; standard libraries; file handling and operating systems; database programming; data science using Python; building a web app using Django; machine learning using Python; ensuring that your code is clean; version control; and refactoring.
- Knowledge of basic programming and software engineering concepts.
- Software developer, data scientist, machine learning professional, IT team leader.