Blockchain is a revolutionary technology that enables peer-to-peer transfer of digital assets without using intermediaries.
Currently used in cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and decentralised applications, it can be used to improve supply chain efficiency and various other business processes.
This course covers the concepts and application of blockchain, from its architecture to use cases in different domains. You’ll discover a range of tools and learn to use them to integrate blockchain technology in your company.
Who is it for?
Professionals involved in blockchain projects; students and graduates who wish to pursue professional careers in blockchain technology.
Certificates are awarded on the following basis:
- Certificate of completion: Cumulative average of 80% in online tests
- Certificate of participation: Cumulative average of 50%-79% for online tests
- Certificate of attendance: Cumulative average of less than 50% for online tests
You will emerge from this course:
- Understand the concepts and computational model of blockchain;
- With a working knowledge of emerging blockchain technology;
- Understand innovative application models;
And able to:
- Use blockchain to enable security, automation, autonomy, scalability and transparency; and
- Leverage blockchain technology.
You will cover
Bitcoin and mining; Ethereum basics; smart contracts; Solidity (basic and advanced); decentralisation basics; Hyperledger basics and architecture; application model, frameworks and network; chain code; Hyperledger Composer; managing business networks; multichain basics; blockchain industry applications; market trends.
- A technical background and a fair understanding of programming concepts in an object-oriented language;
- Blockchain developer, blockchain architect, blockchain subject matter expert, blockchain consultant.
Participants will engage with the course through recorded classes and supporting content online
What you will get
- 60 hours of on-demand video
- Study notes accompanying video recordings
- Practical tasks and digital assessments
- Online access any time for the duration of the course