This course will acquaint you with advanced concepts in artificial intelligence.
You will discuss various AI techniques in depth, with a view to implementation., and work methodically through how to develop artificial intelligence systems – including the design of expert systems.
Who is it for?
Certificates are awarded on the following basis:
- Certificate of completion: Cumulative average of 80% in online tests
- Certificate of participation: Cumulative average of 50%-79% for online tests
- Certificate of attendance: Cumulative average of less than 50% for online tests
You will emerge from this course:
- Understanding current theories, methods and techniques in the field of artificial intelligence;
And able to:
- Implement various techniques and algorithms for AI using coding;
- Apply your skills to hands-on projects, programming and building an AI-based expert system; and
- Analyse real-world problems and solve them using AI techniques.
You will cover
Agents and search techniques; game playing; knowledge representation; building an AI project; artificial neural networks; fundamentals of machine learning; building AI in your organisation: tackle a real-world case; discuss the future of AI and its applications in various domains; and complete two capstone projects.
- An understanding of the concepts of object-oriented programming;
- An understanding of the basics of data structure and algorithms;
- Knowledge of Python or R;
- Basic hardware knowledge (knowledge of any processor or controller).
- Data scientist; engineer.
Participants will engage with the course through recorded classes and supporting content online
What you will get
- 60 hours of on-demand video
- Study notes accompanying video recordings.
- Practical tasks and digital assessments
- Online access any time for the duration of the course